Monday, June 30, 2014

Studio


Studio is a local café located near Cascade complex. It is a very small place that in summer gets a bit bigger because it puts tables and chairs in front of the café. Frankly speaking this is NOT my favorite place. The interior is really boring. When you enter you immediately notice that no attention has been paid to anything here. I got the impression that just some tables are put just to call the place a cafe and to make money. The inside area is really small, there are only a few tables here placed very close to each other. So imagine what it would be like when someone near you smokes. I will tell you what it feels like – it becomes sort of smoggy inside and when you go out you still can smell the odor of the smoke from your clothes. The table-clothes here are sometimes dirty, old and even with wholes. The plates are old and the glasses are like the ones in a diner or at a very cheap place. The summer area is a bit better in this sense, although it is not good enough for a café in such a place as Cascade. Now let’s talk about the waiters or should I say the waiter? When I was here I got the impression that there is only one waiter here that serves all the tables - a middle age lady that actually is nice. The dishes here are not bad, but they were not good either. They were something in between diner dishes and home-made dishes which I frankly do not know whether is good or bad. I tried falafel here – Syrian dish. It was not cheap at all but when I saw its size I became furious – it was so small. Once I ordered here hot chocolate but it was more like the hot chocolates that are sold in packets and you just add water but the price is that of a hot chocolate that is served in Segafredo. Sounds crazy, right? The worst thing is that this place is not chap, but compared to the quality and the overall experience here is SKYROCKETING high. My final advice - do not go here EVER. The worst interior with dishes of which quality I am unsure. Plus you spend too much for food that you can buy at a bistro on the street. Believe me the difference is not big.

No comments:

Post a Comment