Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tiziano

Today I visited two of the famous cafes in the city, so let me share some of my experience with you. I decided to spend my lunchtime at the Tiziano café that is located in the Piazza Grande business center in Yerevan. The main reason was its proximity to my workplace not because it had something special. And after the visit I once again proved to myself that doesn't matter how close it is to my workplace I am not going there again.Tiziano has 2 cafes in Yerevan: one on Northern Avenue and one in the Piazza Grande Business center. The interior is nice and pretty with little French motives expressed by small flower pots, little tables and cute lamps near the tables or armchairs. The service today was really bad. Maybe it was because of lunch hour and because they were very busy. Anyways, I am not going back there again. The waiters are basically ignoring you. Once I places my order of Club sandwich which honestly was disgusting, I asked them 4 times /no joking/ to bring ketchup for my French fries. And guess what? They did not. I thanked the waiters for the ketchup I never got and even though they apologized, it did not seem they really cared. Total ignorance of the customer is ruling here. Now let us talk about the sandwich. Club sandwich they brought was really bad. They put fresh cucumbers in the sandwich and heated it. Now imagine how bad it was. The fries that came with the sandwich were not bad but I never got the ketchup for them so I did not even like the fries. The money I spent there today for my lunch I consider total waste. The prices here are not cheap and compared to the quality of food and service they are too expensive. Want an advice? Do not go here. The Tiziano on Northern Avenue is better one hundred times. If you go here you will spend your whole lunchtime getting angry ad waiting for something they never bring. And to prove this again I want to mention that the table right next to us with 5 men was even more unhappy and was arguing with the waiter the whole time. So, it was not just us, and I hope it will not be you, so do not go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment